Staging Tips To Make Your Home Buyers More Interested.
These low cost strategies to make your home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers pay attention! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
- Get rid of clutter. Minimize items on countertops, shelves, tables. (do not hide in closets - see next item)
- Organize and declutter closets. Leave the doors open. Storage sells.
- If painting, use neutral colors that can match up with others. Only use darker colors for accent walls.
- Increase the wattage of light bulbs and turn on all lights to make the home brighter.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop all floors.
- Open all drapery, shades or blinds to let light in.
- Clean all windows and mirrors.
- Make all beds and straighten pillows.
- Minimize furniture in rooms so they aren't crowded.
- Get rid of pet and smoke odors.
- Clean bathrooms thoroughly, hang fresh hand towels, install a new toilet seat and leave it down.
- Depersonalize. Put away personal photos, refrigerator art or any other sign of inhabitants.
- Place well maintained house plants in various rooms to add color.
- Replace any worn or outdated switchplates, cabinet handles or hardware.
- Mow the yard, trim the shrubs, spruce up any mulched beds and pick up debris.
- Clean out the gutters and clean off the roof.
- Put up a new mailbox and address numbers.
- Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk and the exterior siding of your home.
North Central Ohio Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your North Central Ohio real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!